w.m. Marine species, widely distributed. Preparation of branched thallus with tetraspores.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 952
You May Also Like
- Slide, Polysiphonia, w.m.
- Slide, Fucus, Section, Male Conceptacle
- Slide, Fucus, Section, Antheridia and Oogonia, Monoecious
- Slide, Desmids, w.m.
- Slide, Chlorella, w.m.
- Slide, Oedogonium, w.m.
- Characteristics of Algae - Student Laboratory Kit
- Pond Life Survey Slide Set
- Bacteria, Fungi, and Slime Mold Slide Set