sec. Composite, sections through vestibule, pharynx, intestine, and tail. Useful to show definitive characteristics of the phylum Chordata, which includes the vertebrates.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 958
You May Also Like
- Slide, Amphioxus, w.m.
- Invertebrate Slide Set
- Slides, Microscope, General Biology, Set A
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- High School Compound Microscope, Flinn Economy Choice
- Kena Digital Microscope
- Flinn Microscope Maintentance Kit
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plastic Slide Storage Box - 100 Slide
- Lens Paper, 4" X 6", 50 sheets/book