Slides prepared from the tissues of this animal are popular at all skill levels due to the unusually large size of its cells. Preparations that would usually require medium to high power can be viewed under low to medium power. Recommended for beginning microscopists.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 959
You May Also Like
- Slides, Microscope, General Zoology Set
- Slide, Amphiuma Intestine, c.s.
- Slide, Animal Cell, Section (Amphiuma-Liver)
- Slide, Turtle Blood, Smear
- Blood Cells Chart
- Slide, Vertebrate Blood Types
- Slide, Cat Blood
- Slide, Human Blood, Normal, Giemsa Stain
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Slide, Frog Blood, Smear