c.s. Section through small intestine.
Slides prepared from the tissues of this animal are popular at all skill levels due to the unusually large size of its cells. Preparations that would usually require medium to high power can be viewed under low to medium power. Recommended for beginning microscopists.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 959
You May Also Like
- Slides, Microscope, General Zoology Set
- Slide, Amphiuma Blood, Smear
- Slide, Animal Cell, Section (Amphiuma-Liver)
- Slide, Frog Spinal Cord, c.s.
- Slide, Frog Skin, Section
- Introductory Zoology Slide Set
- Microscope Slide Storage Cabinet
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Advanced Slide Making Kit
- Plastic Slide Storage Box - 100 Slide