sec. Human, primary vessel leading out of (excurrent) the heart.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 960
You May Also Like
- Vascular System Chart
- Slide, Artery, Section
- Heart Model, The Heart of America
- Slide, Vein, Section
- Build a Model Heart - Student Laboratory Kit
- Slide, Artery and Vein with Attached Nerve, c.s.
- Cardiovascular System Bingo—Student Review Game
- Slide, Heart, l.s.
- Anatomy and Physiology Slide Set
- Studying Heart Function Using Electrocardiograms