sec. Section of mammalian pancreas to show cells specialized for the production of insulin-hormone responsible for the regulation of blood glucose levels.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 961
You May Also Like
- Anatomy and Physiology Slide Set
- Slide, Adrenal Gland (Suprarenal), Section
- Slide, Thyroid, Section
- World's Best Anatomical Charts Book
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- High School Compound Microscope, Flinn Economy Choice
- Kena Digital Microscope
- Flinn Microscope Maintentance Kit
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Plastic Slide Storage Box - 100 Slide