The set contains many of the most frequently designated animal study slides from popular textbooks and laboratory manuals. Representative protists and invertebrates as well as a number of vertebrate histology slides are included. An excellent set.
Amoeba proteus, w.m.
Paramecium caudatum, w.m.
Scypha, (Grantia), c.s.
Hydra, near median, l.s.
Obelia, vegetative and reproductive polyps, w.m.
Planaria, “injected,” w.m.
Planaria, three regions, c.s.
Ascaris, male and female, c.s.
Trichinella spiralis, section of infected muscle.
Mitosis, section of whitefish blastodisc.
Stratified squamous epithelium, section of frog skin.
Ciliated columnar epithelium, section of oviduct.
Hyaline cartilage, section.
Bone, ground, c.s.
Frog blood, smear.
Human blood, smear.
Muscle, three types, (smooth, striated, cardiac), section.
Artery, vein, and nerve tissue c.s.
Testis, spermatogenesis and spermiogenesis, section.
Ovary, developing follicles, section.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 893
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 628
You May Also Like
- Biology Coloring Books - Zoology
- Microscope Slide Storage Cabinet
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Microscope "Mystery" Kit - A Drawing, Identifying, and Size-Estimating Challenge
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit
- Slides, Microscope, General Biology, Set A
- Slides, Microscope, General Botany Set
- Anatomy and Physiology Slide Set
- Body Architecture - Compariset
- Introductory Zoology Slide Set