Covers all of the more commonly studied invertebrate phyla with representative specimens illustrating key taxonomic char- acteristics. Provides the student with an excellent introduction and basic insight into a remarkably diverse group.
Earthworm, l.s. of anterior
Snail, radula, w.m.
Sea star, ray
Young starfish, w.m.
Insect, wings (four types), w.m.
Insect, cornea, w.m.
Insect, spiracle and trachea, w.m.
Honey bee, mouth parts, w.m.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 962
You May Also Like
- Introductory Protozoology Slide Set
- Pond Life Survey Slide Set
- Daphnia magna, Culture, Class Size 100
- Isopods, Class of 100
- Spider, w.m.
- Experimental Design with Pillbugs
- McWorm: Invertebrate Fast Food Kit
- Stuck-on Artemia Kit
- Two Heads are Better Than One - Planaria Regeneration Student Laboratory Kit
- Worm Farm - Complete