w.m. Jawlike appendages used for defense by sea stars and urchins.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 958
You May Also Like
- Slide, Sea Star Ray, c.s.
- Invertebrate Slide Set
- Slide, Sea Urchin Development, w.m., Early Cleavage
- Slide, Sea Urchin Development, w.m., Pluteus Larvae
- Slide, Sea Star Development, w.m., Egg to Bipinnaria
- Echinodermata Wall Chart
- Clams, Freshwater, Preserved, 4"-5", Pkg/10
- Animal Survey Set B
- Marine Life Survey Slide Set
- Biology Coloring Books - Marine Biology