A concise and affordable survey set for introductory biology and life science courses. All of the included slides can be resolved at low to medium (400X) power, and are well suited to beginning microscopists.
Mixed green algae, w.m.
Pinus leaf, c.s. Two-needle leaf.
Stems, c.s. Monocot and dicot.
Human blood, smear. Wright stain.
Striated muscle, l.s.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 962
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 643
You May Also Like
- Silk Thread Slide Set
- Introductory Protozoology Slide Set
- Invertebrate Slide Set
- Beginner's Slide Set
- Introductory Zoology Slide Set
- Microscope Slide Storage Cabinet
- Anatomy and Physiology Slide Set
- Slides, Microscope, General Biology, Set A
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Cell Division Slide Set