The five slides chosen for this set will allow students to compare and contrast the body plans of flatworms (acoelomate) and roundworms (pseudocoelomate). They can also examine relative adaptations to parasitic vs. free-living existance within groups.
Planaria, w.m. Injected.
Taenia (pork tapeworm), w.m. Mature and gravid proglottids.
Planaria, c.s. Three regions.
Trichinella, sec. Larvae encysted in muscle.
Ascaris lumbricoides, sec. Composite male and female.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 965
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 645
You May Also Like
- Mixed Planaria, Culture, Class Size 30
- Slide, Planaria, w.m.., Composite
- Two Heads are Better Than One - Planaria Regeneration Student Laboratory Kit
- Worm Farm - Complete
- All About Earthworms! Super Value Laboratory Kit
- McWorm: Invertebrate Fast Food Kit
- Nematode Study Kit
- Worm Composting Kit - Complete with postage-paid coupon for one pound of redworms
- Experimental Design with Pillbugs
- Slides, Microscope, General Zoology Set