A microscopic tour of pond life - excellent as a reference for field collections. Organisms selected are common, widely distributed, and relatively easy to identify.
Water bloom, w.m. Mixed blue-green algae.
Mixed green algae, w.m.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 891
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 626
You May Also Like
- Pond Life - A Golden Guide
- Stream Macroinvertebrate Sampling Simulation - Student Activity Kit
- Pondwater Tour Test Kit
- Pond III - Wall Chart
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Algae Survey Slide Set
- Marine Life Survey Slide Set
- Fungi Survey Slide Set
- Moss Life Cycle Slide Set
- Fern Life Cycle Slide Set