Landlocked or coastal, these eleven carefully prepared and selected slides bring the diversity of marine life to your classroom. Slides cover gross and fine structures of representatives from several significant and widely distributed groups.
Crab zoea, w.m. Larval form.
Starfish ray, c.s.
Fish scale, placoid, w.m. Dogfish (Squalus).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 891
You May Also Like
- Biology Coloring Books - Marine Biology
- Marine Salts - Instant Ocean® (prepares 10 gallons), Brine Shrimp Hatching Salts
- Marine Science Test Outfit
- Macroinvertebrate Identification Kit
- Slide, Diatoms-Marine, w.m.
- Pond Life Survey Slide Set
- Algae Survey Slide Set
- Fungi Survey Slide Set
- Moss Life Cycle Slide Set
- Fern Life Cycle Slide Set