From basic structure to fascinating details of natural history and life cycles, this set introduces the world of microbes. Careful examination of these slides will instill an excellent framework for further study and identification.
Mouth smear, mixed bacteria. Gram stain.
Mold Types, w.m. Rhizopus, Aspergillus, and Penicillium.
Saccharomyces, w.m. Yeast, vegetative and budding.
Puccinia graminis, sec. Wheat rust on Triticum leaf.
Coprinus, c.s. Mushroom.
Physarum, w.m. Sporangia.
Stemonitis, w.m. Sporangia.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 964
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 644
You May Also Like
- Bacteria Study Set
- Bacteria Poster
- Fungi Survey Slide Set
- Introductory Bacteria Morphology Demonstration
- Bacterial Classification and Morphology Set
- Mold Testing Kit
- Fungal Cultures, Aspergillus niger
- Slide, Wood Rot Fungus, c.s.
- Slime Molds, Physarum polycephalum - plasmodium, Culture
- Slime Molds, Physarum Study Set