This twelve-slide set includes many of the most commonly studied representatives from the four major classes of protozoa. Students can compare and contrast parasitic and free-living forms, unicellular and colonial forms, and the remarkable variety of adaptations for food-gathering, movement, and survival among the protists.
Amoeba proteus, w.m. Paramecium caudatum, w.m. Single micronucleus. Paramecium multimicronucleatum, w.m. Several micronuclei. Stentor, w.m. Beaded nucleus. Vorticella, w.m. Didinium nasutum, w.m. Ingesting paramecia. Plasmodium, smear. Infected red blood cells. Euglena, w.m.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 962
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 643
You May Also Like
- Introductory Slide Set
- Beginner's Slide Set
- Introductory Zoology Slide Set
- Slides, Microscope, General Biology, Set A
- Slide, Mixed Protozoa, w.m.
- Paramecium caudatum, Culture, Class Size 30
- Protozoan Set - Individual
- Amoeba Demoslides, Pkg. of 5
- Amoeba proteus, Culture, Class Size 30
- Instant Protozoan Mix