Enhance your students' understanding of the structure and function of the skeletal and muscular systems. Discuss the numerous vital functions performed by these systems-in addition to their providing the framework for movement and posture. Included are five separate slides of striated, smooth, and cardiac muscle, ground bone, and hyaline cartilage. The cellular structure of the three muscle types can also be compared and contrasted.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 960
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 645
You May Also Like
- Tissue Types-Compariset
- Muscle Tissue Chart
- Slide, Striated Muscle, l.s.
- Slide, Cardiac Muscle, Section, Intercalated Discs
- Slide, Mammalian Muscle - 3 Types, Section
- Slide, Cardiac Muscle, Section, Human Heart
- Connective Tissue Chart
- Muscle Bingo Student Review Game
- Muscle Contraction Poster
- Slide, Smooth Muscle