Illustrate the life cycle of a non-vascular plant (bryophyte) with this set of slides. Reliance on surrounding water during reproductive phases is a key factor limiting distribution of mosses and other bryophytes.
Moss, protonema, w.m. Filamentous stage.
Moss, antheridia and (archegonia, w.m.)
Moss, young sporophyte, l.s.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 964
You May Also Like
- Moss Life Cycle Chart
- Fern Life Cycle Slide Set
- Terrarium, Heavy-Duty
- Lily Life Cycle Chart
- Algae Survey Slide Set
- Slides, Microscope, General Botany Set
- Biology Coloring Books - Botany
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- Plants in the Spotlight - A Photosynthesis Investigation Kit
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit