Study the life cycle of ferns with this set of five slides. Ferns are among the more primitive vascular plants-while they possess true roots and stems, they reproduce by spores rather than seeds.
Fern, antheridia, w.m. On prothallium.
Fern, archegonia, w.m. On prothallium.
Fern, young sporophyte, w.m.
Fern, rhizome, c.s.
Fern, leaflet, c.s. With sori.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 964
You May Also Like
- Terrarium, Heavy-Duty
- Moss Life Cycle Slide Set
- Moss Life Cycle Chart
- Lily Life Cycle Chart
- Algae Survey Slide Set
- Slides, Microscope, General Botany Set
- Wisconsin Fast Plants®, Pkg. of 200 Seeds
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Biology
- Slide, Fern Prothallium, w.m. with Sporophyte
- Plants in the Spotlight - A Photosynthesis Investigation Kit