Fantastic tool for teaching focusing procedures of the microscope. This clever set of six slides has different combinations of vertically stacked colored silk threads. Have students report the correct vertical order of the various slides. The slides have the six combinations possible with red, blue, and yellow silk threads.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 962
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 643
You May Also Like
- Introductory Slide Set
- Introductory Protozoology Slide Set
- Tissue Types-Compariset
- Beginner's Slide Set
- Microscope Slide Storage Cabinet
- Introductory Zoology Slide Set
- Anatomy and Physiology Slide Set
- Slides, Microscope, General Biology, Set A
- Introductory Slide-Making Kit
- Mitosis, Meiosis, and Cell Division Slide Set