Build students' fundamental compound microscopy skills using this beautiful slide set. Includes five of the most common introductory slides: newsprint letter “e,” colored threads, natural fibers, three hair types, and salt crystals. See individual slide descriptions on this page for additional information.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 950
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 638
You May Also Like
- Slide, Letter "e", w.m.
- Slide, Colored Threads, w.m.
- Slide, Natural Fibers, w.m.
- Slide, Hair, 3 Types, w.m.
- Slide, Salt Crystals, w.m.
- Slide, Newsprint, w.m.
- Slide, Cork, Section
- Slide, Animal Cell, Section (Amphiuma-Liver)
- Beginner's Slide Set
- Exploring the Compound Microscope - Student Laboratory Kit