|Price/Each 24 or more|
A durable, fully-functional microscope for field and classroom use. Designed for simplicity with only one moving part and no gears, knobs, cords, or batteries. Constructed of solid aluminum alloy and tempered brass, these scopes are corrosion-resistant and virtually unbreakable. The smooth brass-on-brass friction focusing mechanism is so sure and easy that elementary students can use these scopes with minimal instruction. Optical components are laboratory quality and their standard specifications make them freely interchangeable.
MS1030 (5X eyepiece, 4X objective) features the Lumarod® fiber optic illuminator. The solid acrylic Lumarod collects and transmits light through the stage without adjustment. View prepared slides, pond samples, and other transparent specimens. This improved model has a newly engineered fine adjustment mechanism. Now your Brock microscopes can be used right through high school for higher magnifications.
All are covered by a 10-year unconditional warranty.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 866
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 610
You May Also Like
- High School Compound Microscope, Flinn Economy Choice
- Mobile Microscope Cabinet
- High School Stereoscope, Flinn Economy Choice, Standard Illumination, (10X, 30X)
- Flinn Advanced Student Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40XR, Monocular
- Microscope Storage Cabinet, 48"
- Flinn Microscope Maintentance Kit
- Flinn Advanced Student Digital Microscope
- Video Flex® Model 7200 HD
- Pupil Cam, Digital Microscope Camera, USB Cable
- Dust Cover