Finally, a real microscope appropriate for elementary student use. The Professor scope provides total portability because of its unique cordless lighting system. The built-in upper and lower lighting eliminates student frustration by making the specimens bright and easily visible. The light system will work for 300 hours utilizing three AA batteries, which are available separately.
The scope's rugged plastic construction will withstand extreme student abuse. With 40X, 100X, and 400X magnification and quality glass optics, this scope opens the world of microscopy never seen before by elementary students.
The microscope comes with 10 safety slides-plastic with rounded edges to prevent cuts and breakage. Five slides have prepared specimens for viewing and five slides are plain for student preparations. The safety slides come in a plastic slide box.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 935
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 625
You May Also Like
- Flinn Advanced Superior Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X
- Mobile Microscope Cabinet
- High School Stereoscope, Flinn Economy Choice, Standard Illumination, (10X, 30X)
- Flinn Advanced Digital Compound Binocular Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- Microscope Storage Cabinet, 48"
- Flinn Microscope Maintentance Kit
- Flinn Advanced Student Digital Microscope
- Video Flex® Model 7200 HD
- Pupil Cam, Digital Microscope Camera, USB Cable
- Universal Smartphone Optics Adapter