|Price/Pkg. 1-9 Pkgs.|
|Price/Pkg. 10 or More Pkgs.|
Ascaris lumbricoides. Intestinal parasite of hogs and humans and representative of the Nematode phylum. Ascaris has separate sexes with the male being shorter and thinner with a sharply curved posterior. Specimens supplied are approximately ten percent male. Size range is six to ten inches for males and eight to twelve inches for females.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 854
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 566
You May Also Like
- Slide, Ascaris lumbricoides, c.s.
- Slide, A. lumbricoides, Composite, Male and Female
- Nematode Study Kit
- Turbatrix aceti, Culture, Class Size 100
- Two Heads are Better Than One - Planaria Regeneration Student Laboratory Kit
- Nematoda Wall Chart
- Clams, Freshwater, Preserved, 4"-5", Pkg/10
- Squid, Preserved, 8"-12", Single Injected
- Earthworms, Preserved, 8"-10", Large, 10/pkg
- Crayfish, Southern, Preserved, 4"-6", Large, Single Injected, 10/pkg