|10 or More|
Mustela vison. Ranch-raised mink present the best comparable and economical alternative to cats as dissection specimens. In comparison to cats, mink possess more complex musculature and a simpler digestive system. Like cats, mink are excellent specimens for detailed dissection and study of muscular, circulatory, and nervous systems-and are representative of the mammalian class. The skinning process occasionally results in loss of the paws, but the superficial musculature remains intact. Size range and vascular preparations are detailed below.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 846
|Catalog No.||Description||Vascular System||Price/Each||10 or More||Qty|
You May Also Like
- A Guide to the Dissection of the Mink
- Cat, Plain, Preserved, 19"-23"
- Fetal Pig, Double Injected, Preserved, 7"-10", Medium
- Rat, Double Injected, Preserved, 7" and Up
- Sheep Heart, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Pig Heart, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Cow Eye, Preserved, Pkg/5
- Vertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"