Calf Heart, PM5075
Offered for the detailed study of key mammalian organs. Their large size (in some cases larger than corresponding organs in humans) permits a much clearer view, and perhaps a better understanding, of how these vital structures work.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 849
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 571
You May Also Like
- Sheep Half Brain, Preserved, Pkg/10
- Sheep Heart, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Sheep Brain with Cranial Nerve Roots, Preserved, Pkg/1
- Sheep Eye, Preserved, Pkg/10
- Pig Heart, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Pig Heart with Pericardium, Preserved, Pkg/2
- Pig Kidney, Preserved, Pkg/5
- Cow Eye, Preserved, Pkg/5
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"