An excellent dissection alternative. A rat has been carefully prepared to display the internal organs in this sagittally sectioned rat. This permanent display includes an 8"-9" partially-dissected rat with arteries color-coded in red and veins color-coded in blue. One kidney has been dissected and skin has been removed to expose the muscles. This dissected rat has been molded and sealed in a transparent, safe-to-handle, liquid-filled 12 3/4"
Included is a comprehensive instructional guide, master transparency identifying 15 major internal organs, test overlay, and reproducible test sheet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 848
You May Also Like
- Rat, Plain, Preserved, 7" and Up
- Slide, Rat Blood
- Vertebrate Survey and Study Set
- Fetal Pig, Single Injected, Preserved, 10"-13", Large
- Mink, Preserved, Double Injected
- Cat, Triple Injected, Preserved, 19"-23"
- Sheep Eye, Preserved, Pkg/10
- Calf Heart
- Dissection Instruments - Classroom Set
- Pan, Dissecting, Aluminum with Wax, 11" X 7" X 1 1/2"