A unique silicone rubber device that is molded to fit the hand and enables teacher or student to grip hot vessels such as beakers, flasks, etc. Silicone rubber will withstand very high temperatures (260 ºC). Fits any hand size. The gripping surface is studded to provide a positive grip. This safety device is also useful for handling very cold vessels.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1195
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 738
You May Also Like
- Beaker Tongs
- Thermometer Holder, 3/pkg
- Hot Plate, Flinn, 7" X 7"
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, Heavy-Duty, 150-mL
- Beakers, Borosilicate Glass, Berzelius, 1000-mL
- Gloves, Zetex, 11", Heat Resistant
- Gloves, Autoclave
- Hot Wax - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Hand Heat Protector, Economy Choice
- Flask, Erlenmeyer, Borosilicate Glass, 10 mL