The first countertop spill control kit that will handle a 2.5 liter acid spill! Kit contains sand, Super Sorb® absorbent, and acid neutralizer (sodium carbonate) to handle any spill emergency. Packaged in easy-to-use plastic bottles with a sturdy handle and lid, this spill control kit ensures quick and safe responses to dangerous lab spills. Individual bottles of sand, Super Sorb, and acid neutralizer are also available.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=124&UnitId=9 to view a free video on Chemical Spill Control!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1211
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 747
You May Also Like
- Spill Control Center
- E-Z Pour Acid Neutralizer
- Broom, Polypropylene
- Chem-Saf™ Bags, 4" x 6", 100/Pkg.
- Glass Disposal Container, Floor Model, 12"L x 18"W x 22"H, 6/pkg
- Emergency Shower, Ceiling Mount
- Eyewash Sign, 10" X 14"
- Gloves, Terrycloth, General Purpose
- Goggles, Non Vented, Standard Size, with Fog Free Lens*
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards