The ideal glove for working with hot objects. Comfortable, flexible material allows easy handling of hot laboratory vessels without fumbling. Extra-heavy fabric-including palm, thumb, and back of first finger-provides superior protection. Gauntlet cuff protects wrist and forearm. Glove is made of cotton flannel and finger backs are made of heavy canvas. Glove is 12" long.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=105&UnitId=6 to view a free video on Aprons, Gloves, and Other PPE!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1188
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 736
You May Also Like
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Glass Disposal Container, Floor Model, 12"L x 18"W x 22"H, 6/pkg
- Bio Glasses, Red
- Gloves, Terrycloth, General Purpose
- E-Z Pour Acid Neutralizer
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench Eye/Face Wash Combination
- Emergency Shower Sign, 7" x 17"
- Gloves, Autoclave
- Goggles, Fog Free, Standard, Vented*
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition