Your best choice for the science laboratory-ABC type fire extinguishers treat most types of fires and are easy to use! This dry ammonium phosphate extinguisher is under nitrogen pressure. Effective range is 20 feet. Provided with a pressure gauge to indicate extinguisher ready condition. A quick release valve lock helps to avoid accidental discharge -an important feature where students are present. The plastic discharge horn is at the end of a flexible hose. Complete with wall mounting bracket. The UL rating is 2A:10B:C for SE1034 and 4A:60B:C for SE3001. Can be recharged by any local fire protection company.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=111&UnitId=7 to view a free video on Fire Extinguisher Basics and Training!
Chemical weight: 5 lb
Overall weight: 8 lb
Overall height: 15"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1184
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 758
|Catalog No.||Description||Chemical Weight||Overall Weight||Overall Height||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Fire Blanket with Case
- Laboratory Safety Poster Set
- Fire Extinguisher Powder, Class D, 500 g
- First Aid Kit for 25 People, 90 Items
- Saf-Stor™ Can, Small, 4-7/8" H
- Fire Extinguisher Sign (Vertical) 24" X 4"
- Laboratory Safety Symbols
- Gloves, Rubber, Playtex, Small
- Goggles, Chemical Splash, Economy Choice, Fog-free Lens
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book