A rugged glove for handling rough or sharp materials. These gloves have poor chemical resistance. Their purpose is to handle situations-such as picking up broken glassware-where you might cut and injure your hands. Will outlast canvas or leather gloves. Glove is made of cotton with heavy latex coating. Glove is 10" long.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=105&UnitId=6 to view a free video on Aprons, Gloves, and Other PPE!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1189
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 738
You May Also Like
- Gloves, Neoprene Coated
- Glass Disposal Container Benchtop Model, 9" L x 9" W x 14" H, 6/pkg
- Bio Glasses, Black
- Nitrile Gloves, #11
- E-Z Pour Absorbent
- Fire Blanket without Case
- Emergency Shower Sign, 7" x 17"
- Gloves, Terrycloth, General Purpose
- Goggles, Non Vented, Standard Size, with Fog Free Lens*
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book