This safety ladder is mounted on four spring-loaded casters. When weight is applied, the casters retract, compressing the rubber-footed legs to the floor for secure footing. Tubular steel and cross bracing provide a safety ladder that will last for decades. These are rugged ladders built to take a beating. Meets OSHA requirements. Some assembly required. Height at top step is 19" for the 2-step ladder and 28˝" for the 3-step ladder.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1200
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 762
|Catalog No.||Description||Height at Top Step||Number of Steps||Price||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Step Stool, Kik Step
- Stool 18"
- Wooden Stool, 24"
- Adjustable Laboratory Stool 25"-33"
- Chem-Saf™ Bags, 4" x 6", 100/Pkg.
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench/ Eyewash Combo, Swivel Bench Top Type
- Flinn Favorite Goggle Safety Posters
- Gloves, Zetex, 11", Heat Resistant
- Goggles, Standard, Vented
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual