To protect the science teacher during brief periods of exposure to acid fumes, organic solvent vapor, and dust-—these are NIOSH-approved respirators. The face mask is of pliable plastic. Can be worn with glasses or chemical splash goggles. This is not a life-sustaining device and is meant only for use in an environment where the oxygen level is still quite good. Replacement cartridges—filters for acid, organic vapor, and dust protection—are available separately in packages of two filters.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1206
You May Also Like
- Safety Shield, 17-3/4" X 16"
- Full Face Shield, Complete
- Hearing Protector
- Hot Vessel Gripping Device
- Saf-Stor™ Can, Small, 4-7/8" H
- First Aid Kit for 25 People, 90 Items
- Safety First Sign—Wear Your Goggles, 10" X 14"
- Gloves, Terrycloth, General Purpose
- Goggles, Non Vented, Standard Size, with Fog Free Lens*
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual