Emergency showers should be tested on a regular basis. However, sometimes a real mess can be created when the testing is being done. Consider the purchase of a Shower Safety Tester. Simply attach this 12" diameter, 7' long, “water funnel” to your shower. Place the bottom of the tester into a bucket. The deluge of water will be directed into the bucket. Allow the tester to dry thoroughly, fold it up and store it until the next safety audit.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=113&UnitId=7 to watch a free video on Safety Showers!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1208
You May Also Like
- Body Shower/Drench
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench Eye/Face Wash Combination
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench/ Eyewash Combo, Swivel Bench Top Type
- Emergency Shower, Ceiling Mount
- Saf-Cube™, 1-Pint
- Eyewash/Drench Hose, Counter Mount
- Notice—Authorized Personnel Only Sign, 10" X 14"
- Gloves, Terrycloth, General Purpose
- Goggles, Non Vented, Standard Size, with Fog Free Lens*
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book