Detect potentially hazardous gas leaks in your classroom! No longer do you need to depend on your maintenance staff. You can now test for gas leaks every 3 to 6 months with this easy-to-use, highly accurate detector of combustible gases. Simply press the power button and hold the pocket-size detector near the suspected “leak.” The highly sensitive detector quickly provides both an audio beep and a visual warning. Detectable gases include natural gas, compressed natural gas, methane, propane, butane, liquid natural gas, and liquid petroleum gas. Small, lightweight size: 6-1/4"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1186
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 761
You May Also Like
- Gas Jet Safety Caps, Delta Faucets
- Circuit/Line Sensor
- Glass-a-Matic Hand Saver
- Bottle Carrier, Safety, Polyethylene
- Saf-Cube™, 1-Pint
- Eyewash, Swivel
- First Aid Kit Sign, 3.5" X 14"
- Gloves, Rubber, Playtex, Small
- Goggles, Chemical Splash, Economy Choice, Fog-free Lens
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards