|Price/Pkg. of 6 Pads|
Capillary action allows this unique synthetic material to absorb and retain up to 12 times its weight. Pads will not disintegrate or deteriorate and can be used with almost any liquid spill. Cut pads to fit your lab bench for extra safety when using hazardous liquids. Keep a supply in the storeroom to absorb spills. Inert material will not react with common chemicals in the high school lab. The absorbent pad can be safely transported for treatment and recycling after use. In the case of an acid spill, wash the acid out of the pad and allow the pad to air dry for later use. 12"
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=124&UnitId=9 to view a free video on Chemical Spill Control!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1210
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 746
You May Also Like
- Spill Control Center
- Pillows, Absorbing, 250 mL, 20/pkg
- Bucket (Pail) with Lid
- Chem-Saf™ Bags, 4" x 6", 100/Pkg.
- Glass Disposal Container, Floor Model, 12"L x 18"W x 22"H, 6/pkg
- Shelf Lips, Pkg/10
- Safety First Sign—Safety Shower and Eyewash Station, 10" x 14"
- Gloves, Zetex, 11", Heat Resistant
- Goggles, Standard, Vented
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition