A great absorbing system for most chemical spills. Each spill pillow consists of a porous, polyolefin bag filled with an inert, amorphous silicate. Bag design allows spilled material to flow into the bag contents, which will absorb 10-20 times its weight. Spill pillows will absorb 98% of their capacity in 30 seconds and can be used for all hazardous spills
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=124&UnitId=9 to view a free video on Chemical Spill Control!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1211
You May Also Like
- Spill Control Center
- E-Z Pour Base Neutralizer, 2.5 kg
- Super Sorb, 20 Lb
- Saf-Stor™ Can, Small, 4-7/8" H
- Fire-Containment Waste Can, 6 Gal
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench Eye/Face Wash Combination
- Pocket Gas Detector
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book