The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) suggests that NO FLAMMABLES be stored outside of an approved flammables cabinet except inside a flammables safety can. The cap-opening handle is spring-loaded and closes shut upon release. Cans are made of steel. If you cannot afford a flammables cabinet, consider these safety cans, which also feature automatic relief valves and flame arrestors in both pour and fill outlets. Meets OSHA requirements. Underwriters' Laboratories listed. 3.8 L capacity.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1176
You May Also Like
- Bottle Carrier, Safety, Rubber
- Bottle Carrier, Safety, Polyethylene
- Biohazard Disposal Bags, Package of 25
- Fire-Containment Waste Can, 6 Gal
- Spill Mat, Laboratory, Yard
- Emergency Shower, Ceiling Mount
- First Aid Kit Sign, 3.5" X 14"
- Gloves, Zetex, 11", Heat Resistant
- Goggles, Standard, Vented
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition