Suitable for dispensing caustic solutions and most acids except perchloric acid. The plastic pump attaches onto the screw neck of a standard 2.5-L acid bottle. All parts directly in contact with acid are chemical-resistant. A 100-mL bottle fits into a threaded socket on the side of the valve housing and serves as a pressure bulb to force liquid through the delivery spout. Flow can be stopped by pressing the relief valve on top of the pump. The entire pump can be disassembled for cleaning. Do not use plastic bottles with concentrated nitric acid.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1174
You May Also Like
- Bottle Carrier, Safety, Rubber
- Bottle Carrier, Safety, Polyethylene
- Nitrile Gloves, #7
- Goggles, Standard, Vented
- Hydrochloric Acid, Reagent, 12 M, 500 mL
- Compatible Chemical Families Bottle Labels
- o-Phosphoric Acid, Reagent, 100 mL
- Spill Control Center
- Sulfuric Acid, Reagent, 100 mL
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Partial Lined