A single-location metal fixture that provides the source of water and a compartment for cleaning tissues. The tissues are chemically treated to prevent fogging. This antifogging is water-activated. Simply depress the spray water pump and apply water to the goggle. Next, remove a tissue from the tissue compartment to clean and antifog-treat your goggles.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=104&UnitId=6 to watch a free video on Goggle Safety!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1194
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 759
You May Also Like
- Goggles, Small Size, Fog Free*
- Goggles, Chemical Splash, Economy Choice, Standard Lens
- Optical Lens Paper
- Bio Glasses, Purple/Neon Green
- Pillows, Absorbing, 250 mL, 20/pkg
- Shelf Lips, Pkg/10
- Laboratory Safety Symbols
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition