Provide the safety you need in your laboratory with one of our first aid kits—designed to meet OSHA first aid requirements. Durable, steel box has a built-in handle and is wall mountable. Two options are available.
Our SE240 contains such first aid items as adhesive bandages, antiseptic wipes, non-stick pads, gloves, gauze bandages, instant cold pack, cloth tape, eye pads, scissors, tweezers, first aid guide, and more. Dimensions are 10˝" x 7⅝" x 2⅛".
Our larger SE1029 contains a greater number of the items listed above as well as antibiotic ointment packs, insect sting relief pads, and aspirin. Dimensions are 10˝" x 10˝" x 2 ⅜".
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=99&UnitId=3 to watch a free video on Emergency Alert and First Aid!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1185
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 732
|Catalog No.||Description||# of First Aid Items||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Fire Extinguisher, Dry Chemical, ABC, 5 Lb
- Eyewash, Economy Wall-mount
- Fire Extinguisher Powder, Class D, 500 g
- Fire Blanket with Case
- Pillows, Absorbing, 1 L, 10/pkg
- First Aid Kit Sign, 3.5" X 14"
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster
- Latex Glove, Powder-free, Large, (box/100)
- Safety Glasses
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual