Lower-priced stationary eyewash meets or exceeds applicable standards. Durably constructed with stainless steel bowl and push paddle; chrome-plated brass valve, inlet pipe and outlets; and a one-piece cast aluminum base/mounting bracket. Dual outlets are fitted with flow-softening heads (aerators). Includes an emergency eyewash sign for quick recognition. Shipped completely assembled-ready to attach to your water supply using standard 1/2" pipe threads (NPT). Delivers 3 gallons of water per minute at the minimum rated water pressure of 30 pounds per square inch (psi). Eyewash provides compliance under ANSI Z358.1–2009 standards.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=112&UnitId=7 to view a free video on Eyewash Requirements!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1180
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 755
You May Also Like
- Eye Wash, Gooseneck Faucet
- Eye-Face Wash with Bowl and Wall Mount Bracket
- Eyewash, Swivel
- Eyewash/Drench Hose, Counter Mount
- E-Z Pour Acid Neutralizer
- Shower, Safety Tester
- Notice—Authorized Personnel Only Sign, 10" X 14"
- Gloves for Rough/Sharp Materials
- Full Face Shield, Complete
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book