Heavy-duty metal can filled with SuperSorb®. Cans are an ideal way to store your chemical hazards. Place your chemical bottle in the can and cover it with the SuperSorb provided. Place the friction lid on the can. You now have a durable, fire-resistant, and break-resistant safety storage container for severe hazards.
Dimensions: 9½" H x 6¾" Dia.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1178
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 739
|Catalog No.||Description||Dimensions (Height x Diameter)||Price/Each||Qty|
4 7/8" H x 4 1/4" D
7 1/8" H x 6 1/8" D
You May Also Like
- Saf-Cube™, 1-Pint
- Chem-Saf™ Bags, 4" x 6", 100/Pkg.
- Poly-Lab Pack
- Spill Control Center
- Spill Mat, Laboratory, Yard
- Fire Extinguisher, Dry Chemical, ABC, 5 Lb
- Fire Extinguisher Sign, 7" X 17"
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards