Your best choice for the science laboratory-ABC type fire extinguishers treat most types of fires and are easy to use! This dry ammonium phosphate extinguisher is under nitrogen pressure. Effective range is 20 feet. Provided with a pressure gauge to indicate extinguisher ready condition. A quick release valve lock helps to avoid accidental discharge -an important feature where students are present. The plastic discharge horn is at the end of a flexible hose. Complete with wall mounting bracket. The UL rating is 2A:10B:C for SE1034 and 4A:60B:C for SE3001. Can be recharged by any local fire protection company.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=111&UnitId=7 to view a free video on Fire Extinguisher Basics and Training!
Chemical weight: 10 lb
Overall weight: 15 lb
Overall height: 20"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1184
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 758
|Catalog No.||Description||Chemical Weight||Overall Weight||Overall Height||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Fire Extinguisher, Dry Chemical, ABC, 5 Lb
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book
- Fire Extinguisher Powder, Class D, 500 g
- First Aid Kit for 25 People, 90 Items
- Poly-Lab Pack
- Fire Extinguisher Sign, 7" X 17"
- Fox E. Flinn Safety Poster Set
- Nitrile Gloves, #11
- Goggles, Instructor, Chemical Splash
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards