A special fire extinguishing powder specifically for use with flammable solids fires. To use-simply dump the bottle contents on the fire. Have a material like this available when demonstrating or using alkali metals. Dry sand also works well. 500 g bottle.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=111&UnitId=7 to view a free video on Fire Extinguisher Basics and Training!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1184
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 758
You May Also Like
- Fire Extinguisher, Dry Chemical, ABC, 5 Lb
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book
- Fire Blanket with Case
- First Aid Kit for 25 People, 90 Items
- Pillows, Absorbing, 250 mL, 20/pkg
- Fire Extinguisher Sign, 7" X 17"
- Laboratory Safety Poster Set
- Latex Glove, Large
- Uvex® Safety Goggles
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition