A woolen blanket for smothering fires and for containing and controlling chemical spills. Blanket dimensions are 62" x 70". You may buy the blanket with the metal container for wall mounting or, if you have the wall container, you can purchase the blanket alone. Mount fire blankets and other safety aids in fixed locations. This will allow you and your students to know exactly where to find these important safety tools in case of emergency. Fire blanket case dimensions are 18" W x 16" H x 4˝" D.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspxChapterId=110&UnitId=7 to view a free video about Fire Blankets!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1183
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 757
You May Also Like
- Fire Extinguisher, Dry Chemical, ABC, 5 Lb
- Eyewash, Economy Wall-mount
- Fire Extinguisher Powder, Class D, 500 g
- First Aid Kit for 25 People, 90 Items
- Saf-Cube™, 1-Pint
- Fire Blanket Sign, 3.5" X 14"
- NFPA Sign
- Gloves, Neoprene Coated
- Goggles, Chemical Splash, Economy Choice, Standard Lens
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book