Flinn Portable Demonstration Hood SE4050 shown with Demonstration Hood Table SE4051. Two persons can easily work at the hood. Hood weighs only 54 pounds and can easily be moved or stored when not in use.
• Removes corrosive, noxious or other dangerous fumes.
• Protects science instructor and students.
• Easily moved, no permanent installation required.
• Provides a safe facility to perform demonstrations you might otherwise avoid.
• Hood is painted light gray with chemical-resistant Super Chem-Tuff™ paint.
• Durable 3/4'' plywood construction.
• Chemical-resistant front and rear sash, 3/16'' thick polycarbonate.
• 500 ft3/min of free air moved at a fixed fan speed of 1570 rpm.
• 60 linear feed face velocity when attached to ductwork provided.
• Shaded pole, 110 VAC, 1/10 H.P., 3.5 amp direct drive, continuous duty motor.
Flinn Portable Demonstration Hood Furnished with motor blower set installed, interior light including bulb, 6 feet grounded line cord, 5 feet of 4" vent tubing and tubing clamps, window/wall adapter. Weight 54 lbs.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=96&UnitId=3 to view a free video on Laboratory Ventilation and the Use of Fume Hoods!
Must be shipped by motor truck freight.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1089
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 239
You May Also Like
- Fume Hood, 4 Foot, Labconco
- Base Cabinet, 4 Foot, for Labconco Hood
- Flinn Demonstration Hood
- Flinn Demonstration Hood Table
- Flinn Chemical Shelving System with Acid/Flammable Cabinet
- Flinn Fume Hood, 36"
- Base Cabinet for 36" Flinn Fume Hood*
- Water Outlet, Gooseneck Faucet
- Gas Outlet, Single Service
- Cupsink, Oval