• Removes corrosive, noxious or other dangerous fumes.
• Protects science instructor and students.
• Easily moved, no permanent installation required.
• Provides a safe facility to perform demonstrations you might otherwise avoid.
• Hood is painted light gray with chemical-resistant Super Chem-Tuff™ paint.
• Durable 3/4'' plywood construction.
• Chemical-resistant front and rear sash, 3/16'' thick polycarbonate.
• 500 ft3/min of free air moved at a fixed fan speed of 1570 rpm.
• 60 linear feed face velocity when attached to ductwork provided.
• Shaded pole, 110 VAC, 1/10 H.P., 3.5 amp direct drive, continuous duty motor.
Flinn Portable Demonstration Hood Furnished with motor blower set installed, interior light including bulb, 6 feet grounded line cord, 5 feet of 4" vent tubing and tubing clamps, window/wall adapter. Weight 54 lbs.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=96&UnitId=3 to view a free video on Laboratory Ventilation and the Use of Fume Hoods!
Must be shipped by motor truck freight.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1089
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 239
You May Also Like
- Flinn Chemical Shelving System with Acid/Flammable Cabinet
- Flinn Demonstration Hood
- Flinn Demonstration Hood Table
- Flinn Fume Hood, 36"
- Base Cabinet for 36" Flinn Fume Hood*
- Water Outlet, Gooseneck Faucet
- Gas Outlet, Single Service
- Cupsink, Oval
- Fume Hood, 4 Foot, Labconco
- Base Cabinet, 4 Foot, for Labconco Hood