Flinn/SciMatCo® Bench Top Wooden Acid Cabinets are Ideal for:
• A biology storeroom where small quantities of acid are stored.• Small schools with limited quantities of acids.• Elementary school science departments.• Storage of corrosives you want to separate from principal acid storage
Cabinet Construction Features
• Nine-ply, exterior grade, high density plywood. Rugged and extremely durable.• Super Chem-tuff paint finish is extremely chemical resistant.• No metal used anywhere in cabinet construction. Exterior grade plywood is not affected by acid or its fumes.• No metal hardware. All-wooden hinges and poly-propylene locking assembly are completely acid resistant. Padlock and two keys furnished.• Wooden door handle - again, wood is used to eliminate any chance of corrosion.• All wooden joints are rabbeted to provide maximum joint strength and superior structural integrity.• Cabinet floor has a 2" liquid tight trough to provide secondary containment should a spill occur.
• Acid Bottle Capacity5 x 2.5 L Acid Bottles16 x 500 mL Acid Bottles• Exterior: 21 1/4"H x 16 3/4"W x 15 3/4"D• Interior: 19"H x 14 3/4"W x 13"D
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1155
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 743
You May Also Like
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Partial Lined
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Fully Lined
- Polypropylene Compartment for Nitric Acid
- Flinn Econacab Acid Cabinet
- Flinn/SciMatCo® General Purpose Storage Cabinet
- Flinn/SciMatCo® Stak-a-Cab™ Acid Cabinet
- Flinn/SciMatCo® Mini Stak-a-Cab™ Acid Cabinet
- Wooden Stool, 24"
- Adjustable Laboratory Stool 25"-33"
- Floor Storage Cabinet with Epoxy Top, 36" Wide
- Floor Storage Cabinet, Epoxy Top, 36" Wide with Sink, Gas/Water Fixtures
- Clean-up Sink