Flinn/SciMatCo® Econocab™ Acid Cabinet
• Constructed of 1" thick, high density, 9-ply exterior grade plywood.
• Completely corrosion resistant.
• Two polypropylene-lined shelves – both in fixed position for safety.
• Unique design wooden hinges.
• Floor constructed with a 2" liquid-tight trough to retain spillage and provide secondary containment.
• All surfaces finished with Super Chem-Tuff™ paint.
• Polypropylene padlock lock assembly. Padlock and two keys furnished.
• Nitric acid compartment available.
How Does the Flinn Econacab Differ from Our Other Acid Cabinets?
• No toe kick space.
• About 10% less internal capacity.
• No top dispensing tray.• While the Econacab™ has fewer features, its remarkable low cost will save you money. Flinn offers two larger models of the Flinn/SciMatCo Acid Cabinets: the SE8041, with the interior partially lined with polypropylene, and the completely lined SE8051.
• Exterior: 32 1/2"H x 30"W x 18 1/2"D• Interior: 29 3/4"H x 28"W x 15 3/4"D• Bottle Capacity: 24 x 2.5-L or 64 x 500-mL
Must be shipped by motor truck freight.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1158
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 743
You May Also Like
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Partial Lined
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Fully Lined
- Polypropylene Compartment for Nitric Acid
- Flinn Bench Top Acid Cabinet
- Flinn/SciMatCo® General Purpose Storage Cabinet
- Flinn/SciMatCo® Stak-a-Cab™ Acid Cabinet
- Flinn/SciMatCo® Mini Stak-a-Cab™ Acid Cabinet
- Wooden Stool, 24"
- Adjustable Laboratory Stool 25"-33"
- Floor Storage Cabinet with Epoxy Top, 36" Wide
- Floor Storage Cabinet, Epoxy Top, 36" Wide with Sink, Gas/Water Fixtures
- Clean-up Sink