A very simple, inexpensive, plug-in device that should be available in all science departments to check electrical circuits. Schools will commonly find five unsafe electrical conditions—open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse. Each of the five conditions is measured using this simple device. The teacher simply plugs in the circuit tester and reads the lighted, coded indicators. Corrective steps should be taken if an incorrect circuit is found.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1176
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 760
You May Also Like
- Circuit/Line Sensor
- Kill-A-Watt™ Meter
- Gas Jet Safety Caps, Chicago Faucets
- Pocket Gas Detector
- Saf-Cube™, 1-Pint
- Emergency Shower/Eyewash Combination
- Safety First Sign—Safety Shower and Eyewash Station, 10" x 14"
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book